Friday, March 2, 2012

Starting My Blog

Well I have never even dreamed of starting a blog! I wanted to start this up because I felt the need to get my concept art and creative mind out in the internet. Too often have I designed something, created an image, or built some monster and no one is there to see it or understand my thinking process. I'm happy to begin, but not sure where to start. Once I understand how this blog thing works, I'm sure I might fall in love with the idea of talking about my self. My very own diary! I'll be trying to put up a new piece of concept art, with descriptions about every detail, every week. Some might be a sketch or other pieces could be in color.

Here is a picture of my handsome self and an art sample that gives one an idea of what I have in that brain of mine...

 And here we go... ENJOY!


1 comment:

  1. lol thats a trippy drawing, deffinately you have some awesome talent and a grate imagination...keep it up brother...

    ReplyDelete